Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Craft Projects

It's been so stinkin' cold outside lately, I've had to heavily rely on internet searches for indoor projects. Barely mention the words "craft project" and Kari is at attention and ready to jump in. Because I can't take credit for these ideas, I'm always happy (and otherwise obligated) to share my sources. With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, there's a ton of ideas out there. We selected two so far.
Valentine's cards for Kari's teachers and administrators:








Sweetie Pies:

These reminded me of my good friend Amy's family favorite camping treats, pudgie pies. Kari had taken her shirt off after we finished because she had flour all on her sleeves.

We recycled broken crayons.


This last project turned out really well and was super easy. A little bit of food coloring and some extra space in the freezer (at our house this was the toughest part of the project) made this wintertime sun catcher.

We even liked this project so much, we did it again the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment