Saturday, January 1, 2011

More Crafts, New Tools

So, my Christmas was totally a "plugged-in" one this year. Definitely not complaining. I got a new iPod (my current one was desperately old and one of the first models that came on the market many moons ago.) I also got a Dust Buster, which, while totally unromantic, overfills the practical side of my heart. And finally, I got something I had been eying for quite some time now: A Silhouette.

I could hardly wait to get started using my Silhouette. Project #1 was just testing cutting letters. Thanks to Grammy Pammy for the great hat idea.



Project #2 is only a sneek peak of Kari's birthday invitations.

And project #3 is a birthday gift for Kari's friend Joe. Joe loves Handy Manny. I actually used the Silhouette to cut the stencil. It was delicate but it saved me two steps in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment