Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Creative little projects

Oh how I wish I could take credit for these crafty, original, and oh-so-cute little items. This morning Kari hand delivered these little flowers to her daycare administrators, teachers, lunch lady and custodian to say "happy spring" and "thanks for all you do." Thank you to my good friend Bridget for the subscription to Parents Magazine and the rainy day craft Kari and I put together on Monday.
This next one is courtesy of Kari's teacher, Miss Vicki, who like Grandma, is a garage sale scavenger and always has a new project up her sleeve. All of the moms were presented this afternoon with this Mother's Day gift- a flower planted in a pump! I can only imagine that Kari proudly selected the faux snakeskin print shoe as she continues to develop her sense of style and accessorizing. Word in the classroom was that it was a messy but way fun project for everyone. I've got it proudly sitting in my window sill.
Other than that, we'll be participating in our second 5k as a family on Saturday and then heading down to Indy for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment