Thursday, May 28, 2009

Seven Days With Grandma and Grandpa

We've just wrapped up a wonderful week with Grandma and Grandpa visiting from Glen Ellyn. As you can see there was plenty of quality time spent together:
Throwing rocks down at the pond

A picnic breakfast complete with kep-pup

Hanging out with Grandpa

Snuggling with Grandpa

Not even broccoli could lure her away from the slide

A big thanks to Grandpa for all his hard work assembling the swingset. Don't ever believe the instructions when it boasts "2 people 6-8 hours to assemble." 43 pages of instructions and 20-some odd man hours later and the project was complete! We know Kari will get miles of use (and we'll get miles of pictures) throughout the years.

Kevin and I each spent some time away from home this weekend; he in Las Vegas with a buddy from work for an annual guys' trip (yes, we were out there less than five weeks ago), and I was in Cincinnati for the wedding of a dear college friend.

Oh, and I found out that I passed my glucose tolerance test. I celebrated that evening with a big ole' chocolate milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment