Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Gods Must Be Crazy

I was recently reminded of an old movie:



Cleaning up the basement, we came across a roll of bubble wrap. As a fan of bubble wrap myself, I thought Kari might like it too. Little did I know that the bubble wrap would become involved in virtually all of her play activities. Who knew bubble wrap, like a Coke bottle in the African Bush, could be so versatile? Oh, and she's not too interested in sharing her bubble wrap, either.
Taking her bubble wrap on a walk in the wagon.

She also mentioned at dinner tonight that she plans on taking her bubble wrap to gymnastics class Thursday night. I will draw the line there.

**Addendum: Evidently there is also bubble wrap etiquette. Shoes are not allowed when jumping or walking on it. This is strictly enforced at all times.

Once again, I guess I should be happy that she finds entertainment with such inexpensive things. It's pretty hard to break the bank stocking up on bubbles, chalk, gardening supplies and now, bubble wrap.

(This is my first time posting a video clip; my apologies for my rookie editing skillz.)

No comments:

Post a Comment