Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Possibilities

While out in Colorado, our good friend Ryan took it upon himself to complete a little home improvement project at our house.

Imagine our surprise when we came home and saw this:

I had been wanting a folding attic ladder in our garage for a while and Ryan had promised he would help with the install sometime this spring but we hadn't talked about it in a while, and quite honestly, I had forgotten about it. He labeled it a Mother's Day gift (even though it was for both of us, he knew I would especially appreciate it.) Ah, Ryan knows the way to the practical side of my heart!

I'm absolutely giddy with the storage possibilities that lie ahead. We really do have some of the best friends in the world around here and we are so fortunate.

Thanks, Gumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment