Sunday, March 28, 2010

Potpourri

A variety of pictures and updates from the past week.


Our latest craft project: Easter Bunny S'mores for our favorite cousins. For the decorative top, I didn't have any Easter stamps, so we made one out of a potato.

I'm starting to get into this Urban Farming movement. A little bit. I'm starting small only because I have never grown anything from seeds before. Ever. Really. We'll see how this goes. Kari started off helping me but the invitation to play with one of the neighbor kids proved too enticing to want to stick around with mom to finish the potting.

Today we went to church and then we dyed Easter eggs.

Both Kari and Bryce looked so nice in their Sunday best.

Kari and Daddy cleaned out the fireplace together this afternoon, like a couple of service brothers, yet Kari can definitely show off her girly side, too. All while Bryce and I just sat back and enjoyed a little down-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment